Pulsa Station

The Pulsa Station is a railway station complex that was completed in 1869. A local business family has given the station new life by respectfully renovating it in keeping old building traditions.
Today, the station hosts an atmospheric café, an interior design boutique and B&B accommodations. Four old railway worker’s cottages have been renovated for Bed & Breakfast use. The cottages have been decorated with a mix of rustic and modern styles.

The station is located in the beautiful countryside, 24 km from the centre of Lappeenranta. An idyllic country road winds among small villages, fields and forests on the way there with some places of interest along the way, such as the Vilkjärvi Village public beach.
Station Park’s (Asemapuisto) history is reflected in its imposing shrubs and spruce trees, Siberian silver firs, lindens and elms. The garden is beautiful all year. The Pulsa Station area is a valuable traditional landscape.

Meetings and special occasions

The Pulsa Station area is a modest 3.5 hectares. There is a total of 15 buildings in the station area, of which one, located slightly farther from the main building, has been refurbished for meetings and special occasions. The meeting room seats 18 people.
The space above the old waiting hall, in the old station building, is home to an interior design shop.

Contact

Pulsan Aseman tie 21
54390 Pulsa
Phone +358 40 595 0093